Trip To Thailand

This is my first time i went to Thailand i don't have no idea what should i do in here!! First place i visited is Chiang Mai, i stayed in hostel in dorm the place name is Kiki's House this place stategic at center of the city. And price for dorm in under IDR 100.000
I don't what should i do in here in first day i came i got new friend we head for lunch and he tell me a lot about what good place in Thailand or Chiang Mai area. I think he had problem with Asian food lately because after we ate our lunch he had stomach ache like cramps. I more careful too about Thailand food even thought i was an Asian sometimes is too spicy and i avoid street food.
In the first day the host tell me to do activity tomorrow because i reach her place at 3pm and i have short time before sunset comes down better i start tomorrow morning so i decide to go to Elephant zoo and Skyline.   
She suggest me to go t night market or visit big temple around here. First place i visited is Wat Chedi Luang temple. It just take less 10 minute walk from my hostel.

Wat Chedi Luang
Wow.. so shiny is gold temple, amazing temple !! In Thailand many temple because mostly people in here are Buddhies.
Everyday at 6pm they played national song Thailand i barely knew when i went to night market they played right at 6pm and everyone stop i wonder why everyone stop i just keep walking i see they eyes looking at me but no one told me to stop to walk so i stop and ask one of the people "why you stop?" he answered "this is national song you must stop when the song played" wow.. amazing!! is like you have remote control in your hand and push pause button then everyone "stop" wow that was amazing about Thailand culture.

Wat Chedi Luang

Night Market


Night Market



 The next day i went to zipline in Skyline Adventure. That was my first time i do zipline i think is gonna be fun. We leave early morning at 7.30 from my hostel. Pick up by mini bus that bus will pick up another tourist.

The Longest Cable.. 900 meters


 

Komentar

Postingan Populer