My first camping at the Beach

On a friday sunny Friday i left to Jogjakarta by riding economy train from Pasar Senen station to Lempuyangan station Jogjakarta. 
I still have no idea what will i do there ? but really want to go for camping at the beach consider i just by myself and a girl if its possible? but can't hold my eagerness to go there.

I fight my worries and start to earning information on internet and ask to local people about place i will go, how to get there, its dangerous or not and make plan B if there something happen. 
In the next morning i am so excited to adventure for my first camping at the beach only with my self. 
Left from hostel rent motorcycle for 70k rupiah, i headed to tent rental place. to rent small tent, its pretty cheap here it only 20k/day. Preparation ready i headed to location, Ngerumput beach in Gunung Kidul, just rely google maps i start my journey.   

Three hours later i arrive in my destination, the normal journey maybe only taken for two hours due my google maps makes lost several times. There is no clear instruction about this beach so i stop and asked the local, just follow the sign to Drini beach, the beach right next to Drini beach. I follow instruction and found the parking lot for Ngerumput beach, the beach is behind the cliff so i ahve to walk a little bit from the parking lot.






Home for tonight



Sunset 


My evening, view from my tent 


The night comes, there is some group next to my tent playing games, some of them singing with guitar sounds so much fun, other friend make fun of her friend cause he sings discordantly and said he almost break her ears with his voice.
Look out the sky there is thousand maybe stars out there look so bright and beautiful adorn that night with the cool air and the waves pounding. This is what i want, i make it to fight my fears my worries i instead to try and do it, i made it !! I have perfectly wonderful night, I slept under a thousand stars !!

Gunung Kidul beach is not ordinary beach, they are beautiful and also dangerous, the big waves in here more famous than the beach it self this is because the difference in air pressure is high enough between the two hemispheres of the north and south cause wind speed in the south is high enough to produce large waves in coastal beaches. After midnight cold began to burst i never though is gonna be so cold. I have jacket and blanket but the cold still pierces my bones and my tend dewy. Days is very hot here and night is very cold here. 


Pagi ku
There is two spot to build camp, on the beach or on the hill called Kosakaora Peak. It just five minute from the beach. From the story i heard is not too cold at night here not like at the beach.

Kosakora Peak


Ngrumput beach


But behind the beauty there is grossness left, the trash !! It so sad to see this.  

Taken in Kosakora Peak







Its all about money here, even for taking picture here.

Every journey always amaze me, i am glad that i am trying and i never regret it for what i've been done.

"Life is a battle, trying to plunge and drown or not know at all other flavors of that part of the world."



Komentar

Postingan Populer