Trip To Mount Bongkok

In three word : it was awesome
I never tough i can do it, i really wanna go hiking this week it's been long time.

I really want to go really wanna go from this city, my soul screaming “take me out from this city” hhahaha..
So i opened ad invitation in Backpacker Indonesia forum and make a plan for hike to one of the mountain near my hometown and planned in first weekend in April aaaaaannndddd showing up 2 guy respon  me. And i ask me for join. I doubt before cause i will go with stranger, yess i’m scared. So i text my friend and lucky me he would join with me. So we went foursome.
I don’t have a tend, stove camping, sleeping bag so i make this trip  easy as possible with low budget.. hahaha.. i rent cottage this is outdoor cottage no bed no curtain it cost me IDR 10.000 per each. And order meal for dinner (barbeque fish and rice) IDR 70.000 / 4 person so IDR 17.500 per each. 
I will give you details of my journey if you planned to go alone or with with friends as backpacker.
Because i live in Jakarta so i leave from Jakarta, i took train cause no traffic but very slow if you go with train 1 have 2 option :
Option 1 : you can go by express train from Jakarta Kota station straight to  Purwakarta Station non stop. For availability ticket and price check www.keret-api.co.id
Option 2 : this economic class it will in every station very slow if you don't have enough money and have more time maybe this is good option. it will cost you IDR 5000 from Jakarta kota to Purwakarta stastion. I have schedule :

We choose to take economic class cause we like cheap price and finally after long struggle with people on train we reach Purwakarta station at 1pm.
Purwakarta train station


 We were surprised that so many disused railway in this station and abandoned. I think if you are creative you can use disused railway for backpacker railway hostel or cafe railway or anything rather than being abandoned stuff like this and it was very scary.
Purwakarta train station

After arriving we did not leave immediately, we are very slow we had lunch in advance. From here we change angkot twice first from here we stop in Cigane and change another angkot to Plered, the driver will let you know if you are in Plered. After you arrive in Plered you must change car with car like this :
They usually wait near Plered mosque it cost you IDR 10.000/person. ask the driver to drop you in Cikandang it still need 30 minute from here to Cikandang.

Cikandang Village

 After arrive in Cikandang walk a little bit for 15 minute to Pos 2 Munclu to do registration.

Bamboo swing

Break for a while and play with kids

View from Pos 2 Munclu

Okay i don't wanna waste my time i can't wait to clim we drop our bag in this cottage and continuing  to the top to see sunset. The way to up similiar with track to Ciremai Mount that i went before, extreme road, slippery no flat way. If it rains the road will get worse, I slip twice when return back because we come back at night and very slippery. The way is up.. up.. up.. they install some rope to easier for climbers. Adventure begin...







Yess.. clim..clim..climb.. although its height only 975 mdpl but don't underestimate the track. 
Yeah.. we almost up to the top it take 1 hours 30 minute for us to climb non stop!!
And finally we made it..yeahhhhh..!!!


It so beautiful up here. Unfortunately a little bit fog in that evening but we still can see sunset from up here. 
At 6.30pm our down and meet with another climbers. One of them she is a girl bring fancy bag for party and just use sandal, oh.. girl that is not good idea bring fancy bag and sandal you will go for hike not to the mall. haha..
I'm very sweat and sticky i decide for shower but ow..ow.. this is open bathroom, hahaha... the guys up there will watch me while i shower, not only that the bathroom just coverup with banner and make a shadow if everyone inside.. hahaha better not shower i will enjoy my stinky...haha
In that night not only us, many traveler build camp and stay in cottage in where we stay.
so the atmosphere in that night very noisy, they talk, laugh, singing, play card, dancing, we talk a lot until midnight and i didn’t  sleep at all that night. I try to sleep at 5am in the morning and my friend woke me up to breakfast and pack then headed to another mountain for rock climbing.

My friend want to go there he want to try for rock climbing. We headed by public car it take 15 minute from post 1. The baby boy he could not join, he never do rock climbing so he went home first. When we got there, they charge us to pay full day i said “no we will climb maybe 2hour”. but we still must pay for full day, owhh... mamamia... IDR 300.000 /person, that was so expensive for me. And we decide to cancel and i suggest my friends to take rest and get lunch in my aunt house. We still have plenty time cause our train will leave at 4pm. When i reach my aunt house i feel like i don’t wanna go home right now. I still wanna here, and i still have off day, tomorrow is Sunday. So i tell them i will stay in here for 1 night, i don’t wanna come home to Jakarta right now and they say okay then they leave after lunch. I don’t have plan i just wanna stay here for a while. And hope i can see eclipse from here, but i’m not lucky this time. I alreday told you that it’s rains in that night i can’t see anything just fog and rain. In the morning my aunt told me there’s another mountain around here not too far 20 minute from my aunt village by motorcycle. So i go with my aunt and my cousin. I feel sorry for my cousin and my aunt because the way to mountain is up up up and slippery.  i’m not plan to go that far i just wanna go to the camp site, that man said is not far just take 15 minute from post. But with this condition i think is more than 15 minute. But finally we did it, reach in camp site. Just take picture.. oh ya.. I met with little kids on the tree i though that was monkey but when i climb they just kids hang in there just play on the tree. I wonder why they mother not looking for them or worry..?? hahah...
And i have to go home to catch my train and struggle in local train, i never tough it will be full of people, welcome back to Jakarta, welcome to the jungle !!!


Komentar

Postingan Populer